Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Going through old photos had me 1000% baffled at the fact that 1. I haven’t made these again and 2. they’re not on my website! until now… These are a ABSOLUTE MUST!!! I will be running to the store this weekend to stock up on these ingredients because these are going DOWN! Such a great sweet snack to keep in the freezer. I have now remembered how good they were! 🙂
5 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup melted peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a food processor, blend up graham crackers until it resembles sand. Mix with 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Press crumbs into a baking dish and bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips & coconut oil in 30 second increments in the microwave. Stirring after 30 seconds. Repeat until melted
- Add peanut butter to another bowl and microwave until pourable.
- Once crust is done baking let it cool about 20 minutes.
- Pour on a layer of peanut butter and spread evenly. Let sit about 5 minutes.
- Top with chocolate mixture and twirl with a toothpick.
- Freeze and cut into bars! Keep in the freezer for a quick sweet snack.
hope you enjoy! please leave a review if you try these!