Italian Chopped Salad
I love me an Italian sandwich, basically the only kind I ordered. So I decided why not make it into a salad. I meannn wow, how have I not done this before?!
1st thing is it’s chopped, which is my favorite type of salad! Tiny bites size pieces of everything!! 2. It’s not boring 🙂 so many flavors in one salad and absolutely fabulous! Hope y’all enjoy!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 6 slices of salami
- 6 slices of pepperoni
- 3 slices of provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup slices green onion
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 dashes dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by chopping your lettuce into small dices!
- Chop the meats, cheese, and peppers. (Try to keep everything around the same size)
- Season salad with salt, pepper, and oregano. Drizzle on olive oil and vinegar!
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese & green onions!
- Toss and enjoy!!!