Creamy Corn & Bacon Pasta with Grilled Chicken
Half Baked Harvest made a creamy corn chicken, so I made a creamy corn chicken! 🙂 Kidding but really she really is the best of the best so I had to try my take on it and I’d say it turned out pretttty amazing! I’m so into quick meals right now because #summertime and this one was under 30 minutes and so dang easy!! All of my absolute favorite ingredients in one dish, no way it could be bad! You guys are going to love this one just as much as I do!! Let’s get to it.
Creamy Corn and Bacon Pasta with Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cavendars
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Start by crisping up some bacon in a large skillet, over medium heat. Remove from skillet, roughly chop and set aside.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook in skillet with leftover bacon grease on medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring pasta water to a boil and cook according to package instructions.
- In the same skillet add 1 tbsp olive oil over and heat to medium heat. Add in 1 cup corn and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, cavendars and paprika. Cook about 2 minutes. Add in spinach and let wilt!
- Stir in heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer. Add in cooked pasta and chopped bacon. Toss to combine. Top with sliced chicken, garnish with parmesan cheese and serve!
Please leave a comment below and let me know how you liked the recipe!!