Probably the most well known tailgating dish but with a twist!! Ever since i started making these i cant go back to the normal kind. The jalapeno and cream cheese just make these and believe me they go FAST! I have been meaning to get these on the website for a while now because I make them every time we have a party or event and people devour them! So easy but so incredibly delicious! Crescent rolls are the easiest for this but if you want to use puff pastry that works too! Also, I use lil smokies but you could use jalapeno cheddar sausages and that would be even better!! Make these ahead of time and just reheat them when guests arrive!
Spicy Pigs in a Blanket
- Baking Sheet
- 1 package Beef Lil Smokies
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 package whipped cream cheese
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Start by dicing the jalapeno into small dices. Mix in with the whipped cream cheese and set aside.
- Cut each crescent triangle into 3 pieces. Mix cheese and garlic powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Take 1 tsp cream cheese and spread on the pastry. Place a sausage on the wider end of the pastry and roll up. Place on a baking sheet and repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle with the garlic cheese (optional) and toss in an oven according to package instructions for about 12-15 minutes or until nice and brown.