Staying in for V-day? In need of a quick and fresh appetizer? This is it! Sweet blistered tomatoes, fresh basil, crunchy garlic crostini. Tastes like a $10 appetizer from a restaurant and it is SO easy to make! Make this as a passed hors de vors, place it on a cheese tray or just make it as a snack! So delicious you guys are going to love it!
I used cherry tomatoes, you roast them up in a dry pan until they’re nice and brown and burst open! Mix with a little olive oil, basil and salt and pepper. Top on a garlic crostini and that’s it! You can also drizzle with a little balsamic at the end for a nice tangy flavor! Everyone will eat these up!
Blistered Tomato Bruschetta Bites
- Dry Saute Pan
- Sheet pan
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Basil
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Baguette
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar optional
- Start by cutting the baguettes about 1 inch thick at a slight angle.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and salt. Place on a sheet pan and bake at 350 for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a dry pan roast cherry tomatoes on med/high heat for about 3-5 minutes or until blistered and slightly burst.
- Add tomatoes into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add in 2 tbsp chopped basil and toss.
- Cut garlic clove in 1/2 and rub on warm toasted bread.
- Top bread with tomato mixture and drizzle with a little balsamic.
Please leave a comment below and let me know how you liked them!