The yummiest, prettiest and most delicious martini I’ve ever had. (not of a fan of the traditional kind) but if you are you are still going to love this! The flavor has a subtle sweetness without any added sugar and just goes down soo smooth 🙂 could be dangerous but over all its amazing!
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate or 1/4 cup juice
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1 lime juiced
- Start by muddling pomegranate seeds in a shaker.
- Add the juice of one lime, vodka and triple sec.
- Add ice and stir until cold!
- Strain into chilled martini glasses. Garnish with a twist of lime and a few pomegranate seeds.
If you make this please tag me @brookslately so I can share all the wonderful creations!