I love chicken breasts I probably cook them 2-3 times a week but there really is something just extra delicious about a chicken drumsticks! Dark meat y’all is just soo much better!!! Stays so juicy on the inside but the skin gets so darn crispy! And the sweat and tangy sauce pushes it over the top! This is one of my favorites on the meal plan! Let me know what you think!
Honey Mustard Chicken with Roasted Veggies
- 4-5 chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 lb green beans
- 6 small red potatoes
- 1 garlic clove sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken with salt,
- pepper and garlic powder. Heat a large oven proof skillet to
- med/high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil. Add in chicken and sear
- about 2 minutes per side. Meanwhile, quarter potaotes. Next, make the sauce. Stir together water, honey, and both
- mustards and garlic & set aside. Once chicken is seared, add in potatoes and a little more salt
- and pepper. Pour in sauce and turn off heat.
- Bake at 400 for 45 minutes. After 30 minutes add in green
- beans. Cook another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked
Did you make this?! Please let me know how it turned out!