I mean, wow guys!!!! If you’re a fan of mashed potatoes (whose not) and a fan of loaded baked potatoes, this is your jam!!!! Be the star of the holidays by bringing this dish! Believe me you will WIN Thanksgiving!
Best part? You can make it a few days in advance and just top them with cheese and pop them in the oven while the turkeys resting 🙂 Believe me, these are worth the oven real estate! Soooo cheesy, sour cream, tons of bacon and fresh green onions! The absolute best!
Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 3 russet potatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream or milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheese + more for topping
- 2 tbsp bacon + more for topping
- 2 tbsp green onions + more for garnish
- 1-2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 and bake potatoes on a sheet pan for 1.5 hours or until tender!
- Remove from oven and cut potatoes into large chunks. I like to keep my skin on!
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes, and stir in remaining ingredients. Place in a large casserole dish, top with more cheese and bacon. You can stop here and bake refrigerate.
- Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes or until warmed throughout and cheese is melted! Top with more green onions and serve!
Did you make this?! Let me know how you liked it below!