I love a dip especially when Ruffles are involved!! I also love caramelized onions and this dip is out of this world!! So easy and quick to whip up! It keeps in the fridge for about a week but it might not last that long!
Make this for your next “tailgate” or bring it to your holiday party! So nice because you can make it ahead and refrigerate before serving! Best recipe to bring to a party! I hope you enjoy it!
Caramelized French Onion Dip
- 3 yellow onions sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp chives + more for garnish
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- Start by heating butter on med/low heat, in a medium sauté pan. Add sliced onions and cook for about 25 minutes or until nice and caramelized.
- Meanwhile, mix all ingredients in a large serving bowl! Mix and taste!
- Add in onions, garnish with chives and serve with ruffles.
Did you make this? Please let me know how you liked it below!