Crockpot Sausage and Potato Casserole
AKA. my new favorite weeknight meal EVER!! It’s also a part of the meal plan so you can actually make this and save money at the same time ;). But back to this dish, well it’s suuuuper difficult so get ready!! You throw all the ingredients in the crockpot & turn it on! Yep, that was hard!
My 2nd favorite thing about this is you can truly 100% make this with just about any ingredient! Add cauliflower instead of potatoes, replace the beef sausage for chicken sausage, and even use a milk alternative! SO dang creamy, cheesy and oh so delicious.
One important note! ** Make sure the potatoes are cut in pretty small cubes and make sure the milk is covering them about 75% and it should turn out beautiful! If its a little too “milky” just pour out some of the liquid but when you mix it all together it really makes a perfect consistency!
Crockpot Sausage & Potato Casserole
- 1 lb beef or chicken sausage
- 2 russet potatoes cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Slice sausages into half moons. Dice potatoes to about 1 inch cubes.
- Put sausage and potatoes in the pot, add milk and cheese. Mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with a little more cheese. Cover and cook on high for 6 hours!
2 thoughts on “Crockpot Sausage and Potato Casserole”