Let’s make a BL favorite even better why don’t we?! Since I posted my homemade Chicken Spaghetti it has been a huge hit ever since! I figured, why not try doing it in a crock pot and wow y’all it works!!!! I could say its actually even better than the original!
Now, I will say you have to do 1 extra step so the pasta cooks perfectly but it is SO worth it!! So creamy, flavorful and satisfying!! Double the recipe to make for a larger crowd!!
Let me know in the comments what you think!
Crock Pot Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker
- 1 tbso olive oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 green pepper chopped
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 lb chicken
- 16 oz chicken broth
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 lb spaghetti
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Start by sauteing onion, peppers and olive oil in a large skillet on the stove. Cook for about 5 minutes until tender. Add in 1 tbsp flour and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, add chicken breasts to the crock pot and season. Add in onions and peppers.
- Pour in chicken broth and add in cream cheese. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours remove chicken and chop in to bite size pieces. Add in spaghetti, stir to prevent sticking. Cook about 30 minutes and taste. Stir pasta one more time. Top with cheddar cheese. Cover and cook remaining 30 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and parsley! Enjoy!