I am loving everything cozy and comforting right now and this is just that!! Hearty and comforting and EASY! Dump everything in a crock pot and forget about it!!! The best part?! The end result! Its creamy, comforting and delicious!!
I hope you love it!! Also, can we talk about this cute new update!? You can now print my recipes straight from the website! So easy and convenient! Let me know what you think!
Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 16 oz chicken broth
- 4 oz green chilies
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 tbsp cilantro plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp green onions
- Start by sauteing onion in 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook until translucent.
- Add minced garlic and spies. Cook for another 30 seconds or until aromatic. Remove from heat.
- In the crock pot add chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in chilies, beans, chicken broth and stir. Top with cream cheese dollops.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove and shred chicken. Add back in and stir in cilantro, cheese, corn and green onions. Cook for about 10 minutes on high or until corn is warm!
- Ladle in a bowl and garnish with more cheese, cilantro, green onions and fritos or tortilla chips.