Sausage, Brussles & Sweet Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
Today was all about restarting healthy routines & setting goals!! Nothing better to start these good habits than with a quick sheet pan dinner full of fall flavors!!
My favorite part about these types of dinners are they’re so quick to whip up & pack so much flavor!! Also, dinner is on the table in under 30 minutes!
Make this using any substitutes necessary! Use broccoli & white potatoes or add some squash! Yum!! So simple and perfect for a Monday night!
Sausage, Brussles & Sweet Potato Sheet Pan
- 1 lb Sausage
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 1 bag Brussles Sprouts
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Cavendars
- dash Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- 4 leaves Sage
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 drizzle Balsamic Vinegar
- Start by cutting all ingredients to like sized pieces!
- Place on baking sheet & toss in spices, olive oil & honey/balsamic.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes. Stir & bake for another 15 minutes!
- Garnish with a little more thyme & serve.