Not sure if you’re more of a s’mores during summer or fall type of person, but all I know is these will be delicious year round!!
Maybe the best dessert I’ve ever made and let me tell you they are absolutely the easiest things ever! Believe me if I can do them you can do them.
They are made with a delicious graham cracker crust, chocolate center and of course toasted marshmallows on top! Can’t ask for anything yummier in my opinion!
- 1 package of graham crackers, about 1 1/2 cups
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 6 bars of Hershey’s chocolate
- 1-2 cups of mini marshmallows
- Mini chocolate chips + crushed graham crackers for garnish
- Start by blending crackers in a food processor until a sand like consistency. Drizzle in melted butter and process until combined.
- Press crust tightly into an 8×8 baking dish. Bake at 375 for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lay herseys bars all over crust. They will melt quickly. Spread evenly with a spoon.
- Sprinkle on marshmallows.
- Broil for about 3-4 minutes. Watching CAREFULLY! Just until nice & browned.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and extra crushed graham crackers.
- Let set for about 1-2 hours. Cut into squares & enjoy!
Makes about 16 bars