No matter what day of the week it is, I’m always in for a quick and easy dish & this one takes the cake!!! 3 ingredients, 10 minutes to throw together & bake!! Simple as that!! And gosh it’s good!
I used beef but you can 100% use ground turkey or chicken!! The key is to use some extra flavorful taco seasoning I love the Taco Bell brand & always add in a little hot sauce to spice it up!
Extra cheese for the delicious cheese pull & the crescent rolls add the most perfect sweetness! I served with a side of guac & spicy sour cream. Simple & delicious! Here’s how it’s done!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa, optional
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Start by browning the meat. Drain & return to pan. Add in taco seasoning, salsa & water. Bring to boil & reduce to simmer.
- Let meat cool slightly and preheat oven to 350.
- Meanwhile, lay out crescent triangles in a circle shape, overlapping towards the center. Long pointy end pointing out.
- Add a ring of beef and top with cheese. Fold the points in towards the center of the circle, covering the filling.
- Cook according to package instructions. Cut into slices & serve!
Makes 4 servings