One Pot Tater Tot Casserole
Calling this a tater tot casserole, but it’s really just a super tasty shepherds pie with crunchy tots on top 😋😋 like I said before, I’m ready for fall 🙃
Love a good one pot meal, but this ones good because you can customize it to meet your needs and it’s soooo flavorful – I mean finger licking good!! As always, use ground chicken or turkey and sub cauliflower tots if necessary!!
If you don’t mind a good comfort meal year round, definitely try this one ASAP, if not keep it in your arsenal for a couple months, however, it’s feeling pretty good here in Texas right about now!! 🙏🏻
Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup beef or chicken broth
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Garlic powder
- Dash cayenne
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots
- In a large oven safe skillet sauté onion in oil. Let cook for about 3 minutes or until translucent
- Add in beef and brown. Add in seasonings and flour. Cook flour for 2 minutes.
- Add in broth and let simmer for about 3 minutes until nice and thick!
- Turn off head and add cheese on top. Then a full layer of tater tots.
- Cook according to package instructions or until tots and brown and crispy (about 20 minutes)
- Serve and enjoy!
Leave a comment below and let me know how it turned out!