One of my absolute favorite things in life may be these fried green beans! If I knew I could make these taste BETTER than the PF Changs version and only with 3 ingredients, I would have done them a loooong time ago!! I’m telling you guys these are worth it! Plus, let me tell you, the sauce is only 2 ingredients too. For those that are bad at math that rounds to about 5 ingredients for the most delicious appetizer! Now lets get to it!
3 Ingredient Fried Green Beans
- 1 lb fresh green beans trimmed
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup flour
- oil for frying
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha
- Start by making the batter. Mix beer and flour together and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring oil to 350* (usually medium heat)
- Toss green beans in batter and drop in oil 1 by one. I did 3 separate batches. You don't want to overcrowd the oil!
- While those are frying, make the sauce. Mix mayo and sriracha.
- As soon as the beans come out of the oil, add salt and drain on a paper towel.