NEW NEW NEW! Perfect quick weeknight meal that makes everyone happy!!! Ready in 30 minutes and one pot!! This will be added to your simple weeknight go-to’s! Add in all the veggies for the perfect balanced meal!! I would love to toss in some brussels sprouts or asparagus, can you say yummy! Try this one out ASAP!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 16 oz chicken broth
- 1 cup rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- dash of red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Start by seasoning chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over med heat with 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add in chopped onion, (+ any other veggies, optional**) and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add in minced garlic and rice. Cook for another 1 minute.
- Add in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Toss in chopped chicken and parsley stir and cover.
- Place in an oven heated to 375 to cook for 13 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit covered for 2 more minutes.
- Fluff rice, add in parmesan, cream and balsamic vinegar. Top with more cheese and parsley and serve!