You guys know burgers are my fav and egg rolls are my game! No, but really these are spectacular! Sweet, savory, cheesy, meaty literally everything you want! The sauce though, out of this world! 100% give these a try when you’re feeling cray! you wont regret it!
Cheeseburger Egg Rolls with Tangy Burger Sauce
- .5 lb ground beef browned
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- garlic powder
- egg roll wrappers
- oil for frying
For the sauce
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 grated onion
- salt and pepper
- Start by browning the meat! Drain and move to a bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients and set aside
- Mix up sauce and refrigerate until rolls are ready.
- Take 1 tbsp of filling and place directly in the center of the wrapper. Wrapper should be in the shape of a diamond
- Fold up the bottom and add a little water to the remaining 2 sides. (look up envelope method)
- Roll tightly and set aside. Repeat with the remaining filling.
- Cook in oil on med heat for about 2-3 minutes per side. 5-6 total
- Serve with sauce and enjoy!
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!