Fluffy, flaky, buttery rolls made from biscuit dough! So incredibly easy and only 4 ingredients! Pair these with some grilled chicken, pasta, gravy, you name it!!
4 Ingredient Garlic Butter Rolls
- 1 can biscuits I used grands original
- 1/2 stick butter melted
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle of salt
- Parsley for garnish optional
- Start by cutting biscuits into 4 pieces. Roll into balls and place in a round or square baking dish
- Melt butter and add in garlic powder, Parmesan and salt.
- Brush butter all over dough
- Bake according to package instructions
Leave a comment below!