Chicken Pot Pie but make it PASTA!! Creamy sauce with lots of chicken, peas and carrots! So good the whole fam will love it! Also, it comes together all in one pot and is so incredibly easy! My husband loved it!! Hope you will give this a try!
- 1/2 lb bow tie pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 cup chicken broth + 1/2 cup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp parsley
- salt and pepper
- Start by sauteing onion in a little butter! Add in spices and toast for a few seconds! Add in water and broth and bring to a boil.
- Once water is boiling add in pasta. Turn heat to low and cover. Cook for about 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add in 1 tbsp flour and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Throw in cream and bring to a simmer. Toss in peas and carrots and chicken. Add a little more broth if you need it thinner.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings