Pizza + Chicken = the most glorious dish you ever did eat 😋 I’m telling you, this was the bomb.com!! So flavorful, juicy and super cheesy & saucy! Spice up your boring chicken with this and you’ll never go back! Plus, it’s low carb! However, I did pair it with some delicious garlic rolls I’ll share soon! Because I love bread 🤗
Italian Stuffed Pizza Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup @raoshomemade marinara sauce
- 6 slices of meat I used salami (you could use pepperoni, sausage)
- Italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt and pepper
- Start but cutting a slit horizontally through the chicken breast to make a pocket!
- Season all sides with seasonings.
- Stuff chicken with meat, mozz cheese & a little sauce.
- Close with a toothpick.
- Sear chicken in a little olive oil on med heat for about 3 minutes per side.
- Top with more sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Toss in oven at 350 for another 15-20 until cooked through.