I love hosting a party, but the time it takes to prep and cook and clean, gosh its a lot!! So I’ve come up with the easiest menu ever! Little clean up, simple cooking and all super tasty! Ill be sharing recipes all week that will be perfect for your 4th of July party! These feed a crowd & take zero effort!
I made my BBQ pulled chicken in the Instant Pot but you could use the crock pot or just mix BBQ sauce with some rotisserie chicken! So simple and versatile! I hope you guys love these as much as I do!
BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 1 lb chicken breast or chicken thighs
- 1 jar BBQ sauce I like Stubbs Spicy
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 package Hawaiian Rolls
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp grated parm cheese optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Start by cooking chicken in Instant Pot or Crock pot.
- If using IP add chicken, onion, garlic, salt, pepper & BBQ sauce to the pot. Cover & cook on high pressure for 20 minutes
- If using crock pot: Add in chicken, onion, garlic, salt, pepper & BBQ to the pot. Cover & cook on high for 6 hours.
- Remove from juices & shred.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half and cover both halves with a little extra BBQ sauce. Place bottom half in a baking dish.
- Add shredded chicken on bread. Cover with lots of cheese.
- Top with top half of bread and slather with garlic butter.
- To make garlic butter:
- Melt butter, mix in Parmesan and garlic.
- Brush on bread
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Let cool slightly & serve!