I love me a Chilis Copycat apparently, and these guys did NOT disappoint! So munch flavor and so incredibly easy!!! I used rotisserie chicken to make it super simple and let me tell you these were a little spicy, super creamy and cheesy & extremely crunchy. I paired them with some fiesta ranch and it’s was delish!! Give these a try and let me know what you think!!! I’m obsessed!
- 1/2 cup chicken
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Dash of cayenne
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 32 oz canola oil
- Start by mixing all ingredients except sour cream & cheese in a large bowl.
- Sauté all ingredients in a skillet on medium for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from stove and let cool.
- Add in sour cream & cheese.
- Fold all egg rolls. Preheat oil to 350.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove from oil & drain on paper towel.
- Cut in half and serve with ranch!
Makes about 10-12 egg rollsFry in oil seam side down.