A mouthful of a title but a delicious mouthful of the most flavorful homemade pot stickers! One of my favorite dishes from PF Chang’s and I think I did a pretty darn good job of replicating them!! So much fun to make!! It may be a little labor of love, but they’re 100% worth every minute!
Crispy Fried Pork Potstickers
- 1 lb ground pork I used breakfast sausage
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup green onions plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- dash of red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- square or circle won ton wrappers
- sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients minus won ton wrappers.
- Start filling wrappers with 1 tsp of filling.
- Place 1 tsp in the center of the wrapper. Add a little water to the top of the won ton. Fold the back end to the top and seal. Crimp each side 3-4 times and repeat with the rest.
- Steam won tons for 8 minutes. Remove from steamer and pan fry in a little oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds and soy sauce!
Please leave a comment below!