I use these ingredients every time I’m making a pasta with marinara sauce!! So easy and tastes just like homemade! When I need to switch it up I like to change my noodles and bake it! Adding extra cheese never hurt anything!! You can also prep this in 15 minutes! Such a great weeknight meal!!
5 Ingredient Baked Penne
- 1 lbs penne noodles
- 1 lbs Italian sausage
- 1 jar @raoshomemade marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet. Once browned add in jar of marinara sauce and warm through.
- Cook penne according to package instructions and drain.
- Mix pasta and sauce together.
- Place in a large baking dish. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to get a nice bubbly crust
Please leave a comment below!