Two of my favorite things, crispy chicken thighs slathered with creamy Parmesan sauce!!! This simple dish takes about 30 minutes to put together, it’s so incredibly easy and all done in ONE POT! Definitely give this one a try, it’s got spinach and tomatoes in it so it’s technically healthy right?! Let me know how you like it in the comments!!
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in & skin on
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Start by patting your chicken dry and seasoning with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a large skillet to med/high heat. Add in olive oil and chicken thighs skin down. Cook for 10 minutes. Flip and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet and check to make sure they’re cooked through. If not, throw them in a 400 degree oven while completing the sauce!
- In the same skillet you browned your chicken in. Add in onion and sauté on med heat for about 5 minutes until translucent.
- Toss in garlic, tomatoes and spinach. Let cook for another 3-5 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper!
- Turn heat to med/low and pour in cream. Let get nice and hot. Almost bubbling and turn heat to low.
- Whisk in cheese and cook on low for about 3 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Add chicken back into the pan, cover with sauce. Serve alone or with a side of pasta