Houston’s Copycat Spinach Artichoke Dip
My favorite restaurant in the world is Houston’s and their famous spinach dip is one of the best appetizers ever!! I recreated it tonight and it did not disappoint!! SOO much flavor and so incredibly yummy! Its all made in the food processor which makes it so easy and quick!!! Give this one a try for your next pool day! One other thing, you have to serve it with salsa and sour cream! Triple dip and ENJOY!!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 packages frozen spinach thawed. Squeeze out all excess water.
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can artichokes drained and rinsed
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese + more for topping
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by sauteing onion and garlic in 1 tbsp of olive oil in an oven safe dish. Cook for about 5 minutes until translucent. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese and cream into a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Add in remaining ingredients and sauteed onion and garlic. Puree until well blended. Taste for seasoning.
- Place back in oven safe dish and top with more Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes!
- Serve with a side of tortilla chips, sour cream, and salsa!
1 thought on “Houston’s Copycat Spinach Artichoke Dip”