Loaded Burrito Skillet Bake
Love a dump and bake recipe?! Me too!!! This one is as easy as it gets!! You’ve got seasoned taco meat, beans, and rice baked until the rice is nice and cooked through, top with cheese and throw it in a tortilla!! I didn’t even cook the rice before it went straight in the oven, and let me tell you it turned out perfect!! Make this next time you’re looking for a no fuss but delicious meal!! It feeds a large crowd and makes leftovers! Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 16 oz chicken broth or water
- 1 package of taco seasoning or homemade
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- all the toppings! Lettuce, tomato, sour cream, avocado, cilantro
- Start by browning the meat in an oven safe skillet. Drain extra grease and return to skillet.
- Add in chopped onions and cook until translucent. Add in beans and seasonings, cook for a few minutes.
- Add in rice and broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover and place in an oven at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Stir and top with cheese. Remove lid and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with tortillas and all the toppings!!