Buffalo Chicken Pasta
I love all things buffalo sauce!! Toss it in a pasta and I’ll love it even more 🤤 This is basically buffalo chicken dip with noodles! Nothing bad about that!!! 100% give this a try it will be a new go-to! So simple and over the top flavorful!! Enjoy 🙂
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups buffalo sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb pasta, I used rontini
- 8 oz chicken broth
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- green onions, green tops for garnish
- blue cheese crumbles
- more buffalo sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by cooking 2 chicken breasts with 2 cups of buffalo sauce and salt and pepper in an instant pot for 15 minutes. Shred and add back into liquid.
- Next boil pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- In a large sauté pan, cook white and light green parts of onions in a little oil with garlic for a couple minutes.
- Add in chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add in cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Cook until melted and thickened.
- Toss in buffalo chicken and pasta.
- Garnish with blue cheese, green onion and more buffalo sauce! Serve and enjoy!
Makes 6 servings