Easiest dinner I’ve made in forever!! You guys will love this!! The potatoes are perfectly cooked and creamy, the chicken was fall apart tender & you can use whatever you have and use the same method!! If you have fish use that, broccoli instead of potatoes, you name it!! Its also so versatile you can pair it with anything you want!! I put it on salad but next time i’m going to pair it with rice and pesto! YUMMY! Let me know what version you come up with! Hope y’all enjoy!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 yellow potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- garlic powder
- Start by seasoning the potatoes. Cube and place in a large bowl. Add in onion, garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Toss to coat and lay on 2 separate pieces of foil.
- Next, season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cavenders.
- Top chicken with lemon slices and place on top of potatoes. Wrap foil tightly!
- Place foil packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 30-45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked!
- Serve by itself, on a salad or with a side of rice.
Makes 2 servings