Creamy Pesto Ravioli Bake
As always this is a simple dish that will feed the whole family and leave you with tons of leftovers!! It’s basically a delicious pesto ravioli in the form of lasagna!! Layers of ravioli, chicken, creamy pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese and crunchy bell peppers!! SO YUMMY! You can really use anything in this! Make it vegetarian and leave out the chicken or add in sausage or even just use marinara sauce!! I highly recommend trying this one!!! I hope you all enjoy!
- 3 lbs cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup pesto, find my homemade recipe here
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded chicken.
- Start by cooking the pasta in boiling water and drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the cream sauce. In a medium sauce pan cook butter and cream until nice and simmered. Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup pesto. Simmer until nice and thick about 5 minutes!
- Assemble! In a large casserole dish place a layer of cooked ravioli, a layer of shredded chicken, cream sauce, red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Repeat this 2 more times ending with the cheese.
- Place in a 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until nice and bubbly!
- Garnish with basil and Parmesan cheese and enjoy!!
Makes 6-8 servings!