Lazy Skillet Chicken Enchiladas
Monday and Tuesday are the days I’m searching for something quick and easy! This made me so happy 🙂 I literally threw everything into the skillet, no cooking, and threw it in the oven! It turned out so so yummy!! Just cheesy carb-y goodness! The thing i like most about it is that you can make it with whatever ingredients you’ve got and it will still turn out delicious, and it makes plenty for leftovers!! I added some delicious beans but corn would be wonderful, tomatoes, you name it!! Here’s what I did!
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can ranch style beans (any beans)
- 1 can green chili enchilada sauce
- 1 bag shredded mexican cheese
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- Start by drizzling a little bit of chili sauce in the bottom of a large oven proof skillet.
- Next begin layering, 3 tortillas, shredded chicken, a little seasoning, beans, green chili sauce and cheese. Repeat this 2 more times ending with the cheese.
- Bake it in an oven at 375 for 25-30 mintues.
- Garnish with cilantro, tomato and avocado! Serve and Enjoy!