One-Pot Chili Mac & Cheese
I always need a quick and easy meal on a Monday!! This one couldn’t be easier!! One pot, minimal ingredients and so good the whole family will LOVE it!! Also, you can make it with whatever you’ve got!! Ground beef is what I use but you could use ground turkey, chicken, pork, etc! Also, gluten free? Use Banza gluten free noodles!! So tasty! 🙂
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb elbow noodles
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chicken broth + 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by browning the meat in a large skillet on med heat.
- Add in seasonings & toast.
- Add in 3 cups of water or broth & bring to a boil
- Add noodles, cover with a lid & simmer for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked!
- Once water is mostly reduced drop heat to low. add in milk, butter and cook for 3 minutes
- Turn heat off, add in cheese and stir until melted!
- Top with parsley and enjoy!!
Makes 4 servings
** Notes: if you want to make it more “chili” like add in 1 can of diced tomatoes!!