This is hands down the quickest, easiest and of course, tastiest pasta salad ever!!! It is made with ALL staple pantry/freezer ingredients and took me about 15 minutes to whip up!!! I also made the yummiest 2 ingredient sauce to toss it all together 🙂 Absolute perfection on a fork! Once again, you need this at your Easter brunch or your next backyard get together- whenever that may be 🙂 ENJOY!!!
- cooked pasta, I used 1/2 lb of Orecchiette
- 1/2 can pinto or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Sauce: 1/4 cup sour cream + 3 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 strips bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sprinkle of chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well!!
- Refrigerate and garnish with parsley!
Makes 4-6 servings!