Sweet Potato Salad
Need to change up your plain ole potato salad!?? Make this sweet potato version! It has everything you want, tang, sweet, and salty flavors!! SOO delicious!! I was a tiny worried it may be too sweet but I was wrong!! The potatoes give it the perfect sweet and the other ingredients give it a nice tang!! You should 100% make this for your Easter meal!! Don’t like sweet potatoes, this is just as tasty with regular potatoes!! 😉
- 4 sweet potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped dill pickle or relish!
- 1 tsp grated shallot or onion
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- chopped bacon for garnish
- parsley + chives for garnish
- Start by boiling potatoes in a large pot starting in cold water, until cooked through. Drain and set aside.
- While potatoes are cooking make the sauce. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. tasting throughout.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and spoon a few tbsp of sauce on tap and mix.
- Once it comes to a nice consistency, not too wet! Throw it in the fridge and let marry and get cool!!
- Serve with chopped bacon and lots of parsley! If you have chives add those too!