Want to change up the simple chocolate chip cookie?! Add a little salty, crunchy bite with pretzels and m&m’s!! Love keeping the dough in the freezer so you can make them whenever you want!! I hope you guys enjoy! Make these for your kids this Easter they will not disappoint!
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 oz. semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
- 5 oz m&m’s
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- sprinkle of sea salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In the bowl of the mixer, beat butter on high for 1 minute. Add in sugars and beat for another 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add in eggs, one at a time, until just combined. Add in vanilla and beat for a few seconds.
- Add in half the flour mixture and mix until just incorporated. Add in the remaining flour. Remove bowl from the stand mixer and fold in the chocolate, m&m’s & pretzels. Cover and let sit for 1-3 days. Or cook right away if you can’t wait! 🙂
- Position rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop dough into 1 tbsp balls. Place on baking sheet & sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cook for 11 minutes. Remove from oven allow to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Makes 32 cookies!