During this time were all looking to make quick, easy and delicious meals with the minimal ingredients we have on hand! That is just what this is! 4 ingredients, simple and delicious!! You can also freeze them and pop them in the oven whenever you’re craving one!! Here’s what I did!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of buffalo sauce
- shredded cheese, i used a mexican blend
- flour tortillas, cut in half
- salt and pepper
- Start by cooking the chicken! You can use a slow cooker or an Instant Pot.
- Slow cooker: add in chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper, add in buffalo sauce. cook on high for 4-6 hours. Shred!
- Instant Pot: add in chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper, add in buffalo sauce. Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. Shred!
- Once chicken in shredded, add it back into the pot to soak up all the sauce!
- Cut tortillas in half. Add 1-2 tbsps of chicken to the flat side of the tortilla. Add in shredded cheese and roll tightly.
- Secure with a toothpick or wet your finger and run it along the curved edge of the tortilla and wrap to seal!
- Place taqutios on a wire lined baking sheet. Spray or brush with oil & bake 425 for 15 minutes. Turn halfway through!
- Serve with scallions, ranch or sour cream and enjoy!
Makes 6 taquitos!