Simple Taco Lasagna
Need dinner on the table in 30 minutes with minimal ingredients and effort?! I promise you will fall in love with this simple taco lasagna!! Flavorful and easy, and even the kids will love it!! Try this and let me know how you liked it!! My mouth is actually watering thinking about it!!
- 1 lb ground beef, could use turkey or chicken
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa, I use Pace medium
- 6 flour tortillas, cut in half
- shredded cheese
- Start by browning the beef in a large skillet! Once cooked, drain grease and return to the pan.
- Add in taco seasoning, salsa and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to boil and reduce to simmer and cook until nice and thick! About 3 minutes!
- Next, place about 1/4 cup of salsa on the bottom of a casserole dish, then 1 layer of tortillas, 1/3 of meat mixture and 1 layer of shredded cheese
- repeat this 2 more times ending with a layer of cheese
- Pop it in an oven set to 375 for 15-20 minutes!! Cut and serve!!
Makes 6-8 servings