Craving a creamy, comforting but healthy pasta dish?! These Greek yogurt Alfredo stuffed shells are quick, easy and packed fulled of protein and spinach!! Did i mention, there is no cooking involved?! Boil the pasta, stuff and pop it in the oven! So easy!!!
- 1 lb jumbo shells
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped spinach, optional
- 1/4 cup cream, optional
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 and boil/salt water for pasta. Boil and cook according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, mix the filling! In a large bowl, mix yogurt, cream, parm, shredded chicken and spinach to a bowl!
- Once pasta is cooked drain and let cool!
- Stuff all the shells with filling and place in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling and heated through!
Makes 4-6 servings