Overnight French Toast
Need an extra pick-me-up tomorrow morning?! With every day feeling like groundhog day, this french toast will definitely sweeten your morning!! Prep this tonight & pop it in the oven in the morning!! You will be dreaming of this all night 🙂 Hope you all enjoy!!
- 1 loaf of brioche bread cut into slices
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, plus more for topping
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Layer bread in a baking dish. Pointed edge up.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, and add in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread and cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until eggs are set and its nice and fluffy.
- Top with powder sugar and extra syrup!
Makes 6 servings