Chicken Cordon Bleu
Need to change up your plain ole chicken breasts!? Make this cheesy, salty and juicy Chicken Cordon Bleu! I love that this is just as healthy and low carb as a simple grilled chicken but has SO much added flavor!! Simple and delicious!
- Chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thick
- 1 slice of deli ham
- 1 slice of swiss cheese
- olive oil
- Start by pounding chicken breast very thin!!
- Season on both sides with salt, pepper and cavenders.
- Place 1 layer of ham and 1 layer of swiss in the center of the chicken breast.
- Roll tightly and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on med heat in large skillet. Cook chicken on both sides for 4-6 minutes per side! Make sure the inside is completely cooked to 165 degrees! IF NOT, place in oven for another 5 minutes on 400!
- Slice and enjoy 🙂
Makes 1 serving!