We all know that I can eat pasta everyday, and this one is just about the easiest dish ever!! So incredibly flavorful and so filling!! Also, did you know you can use ANY pasta with these meals?! Use chickpea, lentil or squash, you name it!! But this one was ALL white pasta and ALL delicious!! Here’s what I did! Did I mention its all made in one pot?! Heck Yeah!
- 3 Italian Sausage Links, cut into coins
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 lb pasta, I like Penne
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 dashes red pepper flakes
- In a large saute pan brown sausage in little bit of grease! Remove sausage.
- Wipe out pan and add in 4 cups of water and bring to a boil! Add in pasta and cook until cooked! Water will mostly reduce, the rest is great for the sauce!
- Add in 2 cups of spinach and let wilt. Add seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
- Add in cream and butter and bring to a simmer. Once its nice and hot, add in parm cheese and let cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add back in sausage and sliced roasted peppers and ENJOY!