Loaded Potato Skins
This is probably one of my favorite appetizers and I’m surprised to say I’ve never made them!! They were SO EASY and absolutely to die for!! You can also freeze them and pop them in the oven whenever you want! So GOOD!
- 3 russet potatoes, makes 12 skins
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 strips bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 4 green onions, chopped
- sour cream
- olive oil
- Wash and scrub potatoes! Cut each side off the potato to create a rounded skin. Each potato will have 4 potato skins.
- Toss skins with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Place on a baking sheet and cook at 425 for 25 minutes, or until tender.
- If necessary, scoop a little of the cooked potato out of the center to create a boat.
- Top with cheese and bacon. Put back into the oven for about 5-10 more minutes.
- Top with green onions and sour cream!! Devour!
Makes 12 Potato Skins