Quick and Easy Lasagna Soup
If you’re looking for a healthy and easy dinner this is it!!! You get the comforting flavors of lasagna mixed with the hearty and healthy broth, I’m not going to lie, I ate 2 bowls! I am obsessed!! You guys will LOVE it!! Also makes the perfect leftovers!! I made it in the instant pot, but you can 100% do it on the stove top! Ill write out both methods for you! I hope y’all will give this a try!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb lasagna noodles
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped carrots
- 3 chopped celery
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- dash of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- parmesan cheese for topping
- Start by browning the beef in a large pot, or instant pot in a little butter and olive oil. Once meat is cooked through and browned, remove from pan.
- Next, saute veggies in same pot you just browned the meat. Cook until tender for about 3-5 minutes. Stir in seasonings and toast for a couple of minutes.
- Pour in marinara sauce, chicken broth and water. Bring to a boil and taste seasonings.
- Add beef back into the pot and break up uncooked lasagna noodles and pour into pot.
- If using an instant pot, close lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes. If using a large pot, bring to boil and cover and cook noodles for 10 minutes!
- Serve in a bowl and top with Parmesan cheese and parsley. If you enjoy ricotta add a dollop for extra creaminess!
Makes 6 servings!
2 thoughts on “Quick and Easy Lasagna Soup”
I made the Lasagna Soup last night for dinner. It was a thumbs up from the family. I would never have thought of lasagna soup so thanks for the recipe. We enjoyed it and the leftovers went with my son to school today in his thermos.
That is so awesome to hear!!! I thought it was delicious 🙂 so I’m so glad it worked out for you!!!