This 5 ingredient pasta is one you will be making over and over! It’s so easy but so incredibly comforting!! I love that the red peppers give it a sweet flavor to balance the salty cheese! Yum Yum!!
– 1 lb 5 cheese tortellini
– 2 tbsp butter
– 1 cup heavy whipping cream
– 2 roasted red peppers
– 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
– 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Boil pasta according to package directions and drain. (reserve about 1 cup of pasta water, in case sauce needs thinning.)
2. Begin sauce. Start by melting butter in a sauce pan. Add in the cream and let it come to a boil. Stir in parmesan cheese and melt completely. Add in chopped bell peppers and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. In a blender or using an emulsion blender, puree sauce until smooth!
4. Mix in cooked pasta and a little pasta water if it needs thinning out. Serve with grilled chicken breast and enjoy!