2 sweet posts back to back, not like me!! Do not get used to this 🙂 However, these muffins turned out AMAZING! I feel like I’m starting to kind of understand how baking works and I’m not mad about it! I will be eating this for breakfast or snacks for the next week! These are so delish and Brooks LOVES them!! It will be hard not to eat them all by myself!!
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup light brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– tsp vanilla
– 2 cups flour
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/2 cup milk
– 6 oz blueberries
– 2 tbsp brown sugar for topping
1. Start by creaming the butter and sugar together for a couple of minutes until fluffy.
2. Add in one egg at a time, just until mixed. Mix in vanilla.
3. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Alternately mix in dry ingredients and milk. Starting and ending with dry.
5. Remove from stand mixer and fold in blueberries that have been tossed in a little bit of flour.
6. Spoon into a lined muffin tray and top each muffin with a sprinkle of brown sugar. Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.
Makes 8 large muffins or 12 medium size muffins