Southern Style Meatloaf
Have you ever made meatloaf?! I know its about the most unappetizing name ever but let me tell you this is the most delicious meatloaf you will EVER try!! Want to know the best part?? You mix all the ingredients in 1 bowl, throw it in the oven and bake it!! Absolutely the easiest dish there is!! Its basically like a big meatball but better in my opinion because it takes WAY less effort and you can eat it with mashed potatoes and gravy 🙂
– 1 lb ground beef, could use turkey or chicken
– 1/4 green bell pepper, chopped
– 1/4 yellow onion, chopped
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
– 1 heaping tbsp mustard
– 1 heaping tbsp ketchup
– 1/2 package saltines, crushed
– splash of Worcestershire sauce
– garlic powder
– cayenne pepper
– salt and pepper
– 4 slices of bacon for topping
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until just combined.
2. Form into a loaf and place in a baking dish. Top with 4 slices of bacon.
3. Bake at 375 for an hour to an hour and a half, or until cooked through.