Tortellini with Brown Butter & Sage
This 5 ingredient dish is so incredibly simple, tastes like fall and will have you wishing for more!! I love sage in the fall and this brown butter sauce pairs perfectly with the cheesy tortellini!! I love anything quick and easy!! Give this one a try tonight!!
– 1 stick of butter
– 7-10 sage leafs
– 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
– 1 lb tortellini
– 3 cloves of garlic, smashed
– splash of apple cider vinegar
– salt and pepper
1. Boil water and cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Start browning the butter in a large skillet. With your heat on med/low brown butter by swirling butter constantly until butter turns a nice golden brown. About 4-6 minutes!
3. Toss in sage leafs and garlic. Butter may foam up! That’s ok! Just keep swirling! About 3 minutes or until you smell the garlic!
4. Remove garlic, toss in cooked pasta, salt and pepper. Remove from heat, add a small splash of apple cider vinegar.
5. Plate and top with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese!! ENJOY!