If you want a quick, easy and healthy meal this is it!! This came together in about 5 minutes and bakes for 20. It is a dumb and bake dish, which is right up my ally! It is so flavorful you wouldn’t know it was healthy and easy! If you aren’t a fan of quinoa you can substitute rice!! So simple and delicious. Give this one a try!
– 2 cups cooked quinoa
– 2 cups chopped chicken, can use rotisserie
– 1 can green or red enchilada sauce
– 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
– 1/2 chopped red and green bell pepper
– 1 cup frozen corn
– 1/4 tsp cumin
– 1 tsp chili powder
– salt and pepper
– 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese
1. Start by cooking the qunioa according to package instructions. Fluff quinoa and add into a large bowl. Pour in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Pour into casserole dish, top with cheese and bake at 375 for 20 minutes!
Feeds 4-6 people